lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

Prezi, a very useful tool!

Hi again!

Here I am trying to share with you some more information for your English classes. I discovered this course, in fact thanks to a student, a great tool to do dynamic presentations. It's called Prezi. All you need to do is go to this link and sign up as a new user. The free version includes that your prezi presentations will be public, that's a drawback, but you'll see, it's worth it! When you have a user, you just need to log in and then click on "new prezi". Here's a very good tutorial on how to do a Prezi presentation:
If you want to see a very simple example, here you can see a very short one I made for you. I hope you find it useful and, again, I'd like to see your comments!

Marisa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario