lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello everyone!

I'm Marisa Rodríguez. English teacher at the Official School of Languages of San Fernando and online student at the International University of Valencia. My new challenge is now learning how to become a Primary Teacher and here I am!

For those who don't know me, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Málaga, a very beautiful village in the South of Spain. I studied the Degree on Translation and Interpretation at the University of Málaga and then did a Vocational Training on Sign Language Interpretation, so I'm fluent in English, German and the Spanish Sign Language. I love languages, so I can also speak a bit of Portuguese, Italian and French too.

As my vocation was always becoming a teacher, I decided to do the necessary Masters Degree on Teacher's Training and now Im lucky enough to be what I always wanted to be, an English teacher.

However, I do believe in the concept of "life long learning" and as I've always loved children and working with them, this year I decided to study Primary Teaching and gave it a try. This blog is the result of one of the subjects I have in the degree: "ICT in Education". This is my second blog, I already had one called Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, which I use to be in contact with my students and share with them important and interesting info, links and material.

This blog, however, will be used as a way of sharing with my partners and (hopefully) my future students interesting information on Primary Teaching and the English Subject. I will upload as many webpages and resources as I can that I think may be useful for you. I do hope you enjoy it and, what is more, find it useful!

Kind regards,

Marisa

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola María Luisa

    me ha gustado mucho tu blog que se ha diseñado de forma actual y entretenida motivando al lector a seguir tus aportes.

    Muy buen trabajo, felicitaciones.
    Profesora Mercedes Ahumada Torres

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchísimas gracias Mercedes, intentaré seguir actualizándolo cuando tenga más tiempo después de los exámenes. Un saludo,

    Marisa

    ResponderEliminar